Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My New Digs!!

Either being at the ocean, on the water, or in the water swimming has been something I do to stay in shape and it is also something I do for enjoyment.  Let's face it....if you find something you like to do, you will do it!

So, finally after a year after my bi-lateral mastectomy I am back to swimming laps.  What started as 2 laps last summer is now up to 30 laps in an Olympic size pool. My left arm now has full range of movement and it feels great to feel normal again. So, a few training treats for me....new flippers, "webbed" trained gloves, new goggles (I can really see now) and finally...TADA, I treated myself to an waterproof Ipod Shuffle. So far it works great and I can actually listen to my music while I am swimming and it makes the laps so much more enjoyable.

So, get back into the water.  Take a water aerobics class or started swimming laps.  Winter is no excuse to seim, just find an INDOOR pool!!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment